On Wednesday 29 th May at 6pm the winner of the Pushkin House Russian Book Prize (in association with Waterstones) will be announced in the Summer House at the Hay Festival. If you’re going to Hay and you’d like to win tickets to attend this event, simply answer the questions below:
1) Q: What is the name the Russian author in this photograph?
2) Q: In which German city was Putin a KGB agent? a) Leipzig b) Dresden c) Madgeburg d) Berlin
3) Q: Which Soviet novel has a character named 'Professor Woland'?
4) Q: Which British actress played Lara in David Lean's film version of 'Doctor Zhivago'?
5) Q: In which year was the Berlin Wall erected? a) 1960 b) 1958 c) 1961 d) 1959
6) Q: What is the capital of Azerbaijan?
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your free tickets.
To find out more about the Pushkin House Russian Book Prize, please visit the Pushkin House Facebook page or follow Pushkin House on Twitter @Pushkin_House